The world that Peripeteia is set in is immense and complex, and you will have the chance to discover it as you play though this campaign. Because this is a custom campaign that lives entirely in Ben’s head right now, it’s going to be hard to metagame the geography, history, religion, etc, unless you are telepathic. However, your characters were born in this world, and have managed to survive to adulthood. Unless you want to RP them as having major head injuries, they should have some idea of the culture around them, and how they fit in that culture. The following links should give you a basic understanding of the world. Email exchanges with me will help you with details your character should know but others might not, and of course, during gameplay, we will rely on skill checks to see if you realize the significance of Duke Bromley deciding to raise the Silver Eye’s colors.
- Creation Mythos
- Observations on Heavenly Arcana
- On the Difficulties Implicit in Trusting the Savage Races in Terrestrial Navigation
- State Administered Moral Enviroment
- Veteran’s Stories of the Sutlandi Jihad
- Hearthgods and other acts of Guerrilla Worship in Vitran